FEEL EXHAUSTED ALL THE TIME?
August 23, 2015
Do you always feel tired and exhausted but are unable to figure out why? This is a problem many people face but do not know how to solve. In order to solve the problem, you must first know the likely causes behind your fatigue.
Here are the main reasons why my might be feeling tired all the time:
- You suffer from a lack of sleep: You need at least seven hours of sleep in order to feel energetic all day long. Due to factors like work, or other duties, you may not be able to get this necessary amount of sleep. Sleep replenishes your body and gives you a fresh bout of strength in the morning.
- Inadequate water consumption: If you do not have enough water during the day, your blood volume deceases. Dehydration is one of the reasons behind you feeling tired all the time.
- You have Anemia: There is a lick of iron in your blood. In such a situation, less oxygen travels to your bloodstream, making you feel tired and sluggish.
- You have Anxiety: If you have anxiety issues that may lead you to have insomnia. This in turn may lead to you feeling tired constantly.
- You survive on junk food: If the eating habits are not right, then chances are, your sleeping habits are not right either. Your blood sugar increases every time you have food rich in carbohydrates. If you blood sugar rises erratically throughout the day, your are likely to feel fatigued throughout the day. Your may also have food intolerance. If you observe that you get more tired after consuming certain types of foods, you should consult a doctor.
- You do not exercise: Experts advise that you should exercise at least three times a week for twenty minutes minimum in order to maintain your overall fitness. Otherwise, you r are likely to feel tired all the time. Regular exercise improves your cardio vascular functions, and helps you develop endurance and strength. The right thing to do would be to exercise even if you r are tired, because in the ling run, it will help you feel more energized.
- Over consumption of caffeine: Having several cups of coffee during the day could be a problem. Adenosine, a byproduct of active cells that help you sleep, is blocked by caffeine. Studies show that coffee can affect your sleep up to six hours after you consume it.
You must consult a physician if your are plagued by constant tiredness. This is a problem that many face, but neglect to get treatment for . Being tired all the time is not a sign of normal health. Neither is it advisable to accept this as an insignificant issue.
Be it lack of sleep, inadequate water consumption, Anemia, anxiety, bad food habits, lack of exercise or over consumption of caffeine, the reasons behind your fatigue determine the process of their treatment.
There can be many other reasons as well. Tiredness can affect your life both in the short term and in the long run.
Your opinion is valuable, share what YOU think. Please help me improve this site by leaving comments and you will receive a fast response. Make it a good day:) , Joe
Forgiveness in Relationships
April 19, 2015
Forgiveness in relationships is often not easy, but can bring peace in your life, plus many other benefits!
Forgiveness is a decision to not hold resentment toward someone.
How to Put God First
March 7, 2015
Most people need to feel love, acceptance, and approval. By learning how to put God first, you can receive more love, by giving your love to God and others…